Gifts of all sizes and types help the AJC fulfill its mission.
- Allows AJC to advocate for Israel’s security;
- Helps prevent a nuclear-armed Iran;
- Combats anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry;
- Defends democratic values and promotes human rights;
- Builds bridges of understanding that improve intergroup and interfaith relations;
- Provides for the security of the Jewish people in Israel and worldwide.
THE MARSHALL SOCIETY
Members of the Marshall Society reflect the compassionate values and the profound vision of Louis B. Marshall, one of AJC’s founders and a leading constitutional lawyer and social activist of his time.
BENEFITS THAT MARSHALL SOCIETY MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- Accurate, up-to-the-minute information about important current events and issues that impact our community, the United States, the Middle East and the world
- Meetings held in country clubs and in private homes
- Breakfast briefings and receptions with members of the Consular Corps and top-level industry professionals
To find out more about joining an AJC Giving Society, click here or contact AJC Houston's Director of Development, Jessica Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-439-1202.
Checks should be made to the American Jewish Committee and mailed to us at: AJC, 3355 W Alabama Suite 1120, Houston, TX 77098.
Credit card gifts and pledges can be made by calling 713-439-1202. We will be happy to assist you.
Matching Gifts. Many employers have established gift plans that let their employees, both current and retired, make charitable gifts, which are then matched by the employer. This is a great way to double your gift. Contact your employer to see if they participate in a matching gift program.